Monday, February 11, 2008

Praying For God's Intention

Do you ever try to pray for the intentions God wants you to pray for?

I try to. It's simple. You just take the messages God gives you naturally and make that your prayer intention.

Here is your example. I accidentally slit both of my wrist. One unsuccessfully trying to catch a ten pound box of saran wrap, got it pretty good. It looks like the real deal. The other is a burn from a hot piece of metal.

My prayer intention? For those people fighting depression and contemplating suicide.



Do you have some examples? Leave a comment.

1 comment:

Therese said...

This is easy in lent. Everytime I have wanted a sweet or drink of soft drink, I have said, I pray for those that only have one meal a day and for those that don't know when they will get their next meal.