Monday, February 4, 2008

Prayers For Father Ed - This Is Amazing!

How good is our God?

My last post informed the world that in one day 4135 people read Father Ed's "Open Letter From A Dying Priest."

God be praised! That is awesome. Again many thanks, especially to Spirit Daily who made all of those extra prayers possible.

When Judy, whom Father mentions in the letter, heard this she was overwhelmed with gratitude. Then, moved by the Holy Spirit, she says. "Let's look up that Psalm."

Ps.41 Verses 3 to 5


[3] The LORD sustains him on his sickbed;
in his illness thou healest all his infirmities.
[4] As for me, I said, "O LORD, be gracious to me;
heal me, for I have sinned against thee!"
[5] My enemies say of me in malice:
"When will he die, and his name perish?"

Will we see a miracle healing? Only the Lord knows.

Witness the true meaning of surrender read his letter here.

No comments: