FYI, he has more information on the Jesuits than you can imagine. The red comments are mine.
Nine things about me, Joseph Fromm, Good Jesuit, Bad Jesuit
- Oldest son, with younger brother and sister.
- Fell through the winter ice at 8 years old, saved by God from death. I bet your Mom prays a lot.
- I work for an NFL football team. Wow.
- I have two children.
- My wife is an evangelical convert to Catholicism. My wife is a convert.
- A good Jesuit helped me pull my self from out of the puddle I was drowning in, he spent five years and countless hours as my spiritual director. I would love a good spiritual director.
- I went on a Marian pilgrimage to Poland with my brother, It changed my/our life again. You can't beat a good pilgrimage.
- The hardest, yet most rewarding devotion that I have made, was a "by the book" Sacred Heart of Jesus, 9 month, First Friday devotion.
- I want to be a farmer in my old hometown up in the midwest. I would say cattle would be best.