Saturday, September 1, 2007

Our Lady Of America - St. Louis Old Cathedral

Can you imagine the holy conversation concerning Our Lady Of America?

"Behold my Son!" Proclaims St. Joseph.
"Behold My Mother! As I Crown her Our Lady Of America." Declares the Child Jesus.
"I am a humble handmaid of the Lord." Our Lady of America

Our Lady Of America, Virgin Mary


Our Lady Of America, Virgin Mary


Our Lady Of America, Virgin Mary


Our Lady Of America, Virgin Mary
These are pictures my wife took at the St. Louis Old Cathedral down by the Arch during one of her short pilgrimages. We have the picture as our screen saver. The kids love looking at it.

You have permission to copy the pictures for personal use. Please reference these site for public use at http://saintrobertbellarmine.blogspot.com/

The single page is here.

Want more insight to the Virgin Mary

Please email Our Lady Of America images to your friends by clicking the envelope below.

No comments: