Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Best Of Your Catholic Sunday Homily

You know Father Mark pulls no punches, yet he uses feathers as his instrument of torture. Does that make sense?

Let me try again why I love Father Mark. With charity and truth he explains the teachings of the Church and the bible without sugar coating it.

Here is his best example:

Roman Catholic Womenpriests Is A Lie - Here the good Father supports his own Archbishop Raymond Burke. This is as strong as I have seen him get.

Here are some more:


Is your priest this courageous? Let me know.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would travel many miles to hear a priest give a homily such as these. I have only heard two priests talk like this. Ever. That would be about two in many hundreds. You are fortunate. Thanks for posting his homilies.

John Michael said...

You're welcome.

He is my favorite priest and the God Father of my first born boy. He has many spiritual gifts.