Father John Corapi's
Your Spiritual DirectorHere is Fr. Corapi's letter to you with Spiritual Advice so you may grow in holiness. It's like having Fr. Corapi as your own Spiritual Director!
Greetings and God's Blessings,
One of the most important things we can do as individuals seeking to love God above all things, and love our neighbor as ourselves out of love for God is to make a daily examination of conscience and then take advantage of one of the greatest gifts God has given us--the ability to receive sanctifying grace in a healing and forgiving way through the sacrament of Penance or Reconciliation (Confession). Repentance is not a one time thing. It is a daily requirement and an ongoing act of love of God and neighbor.
"If you love me you will obey my Commandments," Jesus tells us. If we stumble along the way and fail to obey His Commandments it is very encouraging to have the assurance that His forgiveness is waiting for us. We must seek it actively, however, especially when we are conscious of mortal sin. We, as Catholics, do this by going to Confession. When we make a daily examination of conscience, and then go to Confession regularly, we are showing our merciful and loving God that we are serious about our relationship with Him.
God bless you,
Fr. John Corapi
The Latest on Fr. Corapi
- No surgery and no Cancer for Fr. Father Corapi as revealed by his EWTN Life On The Rock Interview
- Father John Corapi has a parathyroid tumor! The first confirmation concerning his tumor.
- Original Fr. John Corapi post concerning his tumor here: This is the email by Fr. Corapi asking for prayers.
- One the lighter side: Father Corapi Top 10 One liners!
- Do you have the Free Father Corapi's Conversion Story?