Every 11:11 Verse from the Bible
11:11 has been a number that I personally have noticed for a long time now, long before I ever realized that so many people consider it a doomsday number.
Ironically, my first connection to 11:11 comes from my sister, Mary. My uncle Chris loved Mary very much and would chauffeur her around town. One day, the clock in his car stopped at 11: 11, and he never fixed it. For some peculiar reason, Mary would get all excited when she saw the number, because of her experience with uncle Chris. She would excitedly say, "11:11 make a wish!"
Her tragic car accident some 13 years ago turned out to be the biggest blessing I could have ever been given.
Because without her dying, I still would be hopping and skipping my way straight to hell. Her death forced me to evaluate my life and admit that I was living in mortal sin. This was not easy for me. After all, I went to Mass every Sunday, most Holy Days and confession during Lent and Advent. I considered myself part of the choir.
My deep, paralyzing depression remained with me until my conversion and my healing came mainly through the sacrament of penance and living a sacramental life.
During this healing process (and to this day) the number 11:11 would pop up frequently. As God gave me new, holier friends, they too noticed the number 11:11 frequently. They directed me to Michael Brown's writings on the number 11:11. I was blown away.
Today, the number 11:11 brings me great joy. It reminds me to pray for Mary's soul, whose death brought this prideful man to his knees. Now I am teaching my children a joyful slogan that I have adapted from my sister.
"11: 11, say a prayer!"
One should never allow the doom of the number 11:11 to overshadow them. Remember the doom of the crucifixion is always followed by the resurrection.
Review the following Scripture passages. They contain every verse in Scripture that has a Chapter 11 and verse 11. You will notice doom in some of the Scripture passages, while others contain hope.
Yes, I truly believe the number 11:11 has a very strong message connected to it. Let's focus on the very last 11:11 passage in the Bible. It comes from the book of Revelation.
Rev 11:11 But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood up on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.
Every Scripture Verse Containing
Chapter 11 and Verse 11
-  and Shem lived after the birth of Arpach'shad five hundred years, and had other sons and daughters.
-  They shall remain an abomination to you; of their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall have in abomination.
-  Moses said to the LORD, "Why hast thou dealt ill with thy servant? And why have I not found favor in thy sight, that thou dost lay the burden of all this people upon me?
-  but the land which you are going over to possess is a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water by the rain from heaven,
-  And they put to the sword all who were in it, utterly destroying them; there was none left that breathed, and he burned Hazor with fire.
-  So Jephthah went with the elders of Gilead, and the people made him head and leader over them; and Jephthah spoke all his words before the LORD at Mizpah.
-  And on the morrow Saul put the people in three companies; and they came into the midst of the camp in the morning watch, and cut down the Ammonites until the heat of the day; and those who survived were scattered, so that no two of them were left together.
-  Uri'ah said to David, "The ark and Israel and Judah dwell in booths; and my lord Jo'ab and the servants of my lord are camping in the open field; shall I then go to my house, to eat and to drink, and to lie with my wife? As you live, and as your soul lives, I will not do this thing."
1Kgs.11 Note: this is the 11th book of the bible
-  Therefore the LORD said to Solomon, "Since this has been your mind and you have not kept my covenant and my statutes which I have commanded you, I will surely tear the kingdom from you and will give it to your servant.
-  and the guards stood, every man with his weapons in his hand, from the south side of the house to the north side of the house, around the altar and the house.
-  This is an account of David's mighty men: Jasho'be-am, a Hach'monite, was chief of the three; he wielded his spear against three hundred whom he slew at one time.
-  He made the fortresses strong, and put commanders in them, and stores of food, oil, and wine.
-  Serai'ah the son of Hilki'ah, son of Meshul'lam, son of Zadok, son of Merai'oth, son of Ahi'tub, ruler of the house of God,
-  For he knows worthless men; when he sees iniquity, will he not consider it?
-  By the blessing of the upright a city is exalted,
but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.
-  In that day the Lord will extend his hand yet a second time to recover the remnant which is left of his people, from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Ethiopia, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the coastlands of the sea.
-  Therefore, thus says the LORD, Behold, I am bringing evil upon them which they cannot escape; though they cry to me, I will not listen to them.
-  This city shall not be your caldron, nor shall you be the flesh in the midst of it; I will judge you at the border of Israel;
-  Then the king of the south, moved with anger, shall come out and fight with the king of the north; and he shall raise a great multitude, but it shall be given into his hand.
-  they shall come trembling like birds from Egypt,
and like doves from the land of Assyria;
and I will return them to their homes, says the LORD.
-  So it was annulled on that day, and the traffickers in the sheep, who were watching me, knew that it was the word of the LORD.
-  Truly, I say to you, among those born of women there has risen no one greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
-  And he entered Jerusalem, and went into the temple; and when he had looked round at everything, as it was already late, he went out to Bethany with the twelve.
-  What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, will instead of a fish give him a serpent;
-  Thus he spoke, and then he said to them, "Our friend Laz'arus has fallen asleep, but I go to awake him out of sleep."
-  At that very moment three men arrived at the house in which we were, sent to me from Caesare'a.
-  So I ask, have they stumbled so as to fall? By no means! But through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous.
-  (Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man nor man of woman;
-  And why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do!
-  By faith Sarah herself received power to conceive, even when she was past the age, since she considered him faithful who had promised.
-  But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood up on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.
Did you know that Fr. Donald Calloway is giving a free Immaculate Conception talk to all who sign up as a subscriber to the Courageous Priest apostolate?
Simply and securely insert your email address on the right hand side.
Click here to get exclusive assess to Fr. Donald Calloway: Courageous Priest